thirty bees forum

Paypal module doesn't work

violinparts

Credentials. :) The module needs to be able to login to the PayPal API. It's the "CLIENT ID" and "SECRET" in the configuration page of the module. Make sure you have the right ones, because there are one for Sandbox and one for Live use. You can find those in developer.paypal.com

I am a little disappointed, because I worked a lot on the CSS theme, and a big part of the translations of the modules in French, which I will then share on the forum.

I will install the latest version thirtytbees 1.0.4 because the update from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4 don't work.

I haven't been able to get the PayPal module working since I migrated my store. The stripe module works great so it hasn't been a big deal for me but I get the following error: Error(s) occurred Invalid request - see details

And then it proceeds to give me no details to see, lol. Does anybody know where I might find the reason for this? Is there a log for this module?

edited to add The PayPal module 6.0.0 beta 4 seems to connect properly and isn't giving me this error. Is anybody using the beta on a live shop without issues?

• 1 year later...

Could you fix this error?

I've just configured my module, the credentials, but getting the same error:

1. Authentication failed due to invalid authentication credentials or a missing Authorization header.

It's weird, because when I refresh the chekout page I can't click on Paypal payment mode anymore. I've deactivated the OPC module and I get the same.

The PayPal module version is 5.4.2.

Ok, try this, these lines should be near the bottom of your htaccess, remove them

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|woff2|svg)$">
        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
    </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

5 minutes ago, lesley said:

Ok, try this, these lines should be near the bottom of your htaccess, remove them

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|woff2|svg)$">
    </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

You're right, they were there. I erased, but nothing yet. I copy the full htaccess, maybe is another thing:

#Oct8ne
                <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
                RewriteEngine on
                RewriteRule ^oct8ne/frame/([a-zA-Z]+)$ index.php?fc=module&module=oct8ne&controller=oct8neconnector&octmethod=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [QSA,L]
                </IfModule>
                #End_Oct8ne

# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, thirty bees will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again
# .htaccess automatically generated by thirty bees e-commerce open-source solution
# http://www.thirtybees.com - http://www.thirtybees.com/forums

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_env.c>
SetEnv HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on

#Domain: tienda.motorparts.es
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]
RewriteRule ^api$ api/ [L]

RewriteRule ^api/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

# Images
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^tienda.motorparts.es$
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(-[.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(-[.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.webp [L]
# AlphaImageLoader for IE and fancybox
RewriteRule ^images_ie/?([^/]+).(jpe?g|png|gif)$ js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 [L]

# Dispatcher
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

AddType application/vnd.ms-fontobject .eot
AddType font/ttf .ttf
AddType font/otf .otf
AddType application/font-woff .woff
AddType application/font-woff2 .woff2

#If rewrite mod isn't enabled
ErrorDocument 404 /index.php?controller=404

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, thirty bees will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

# start ~ module watermark section
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond expr "! %{HTTP_REFERER} -strmatch '*://%{HTTP_HOST}*/admin069xjtgmn/*'"
RewriteRule [0-9/]+/[0-9]+.jpg$ - [F]
</IfModule>
# end ~ module watermark section

# start ~ module watermark section
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond expr "! %{HTTP_REFERER} -strmatch '*://%{HTTP_HOST}*/admin069xjtgmn/*'"
RewriteRule [0-9/]+/[0-9]+.jpg$ - [F]
</IfModule>
# end ~ module watermark section

Ok, I just tested, it seems chrome 73 has changed something, add this back to the htaccess and modify it to what I have. Notice I added |txt|html to the end of the filesmatch

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|woff2|svg|txt|html)$">
    </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

5 minutes ago, lesley said:

Ok, I just tested, it seems chrome 73 has changed something, add this back to the htaccess and modify it to what I have. Notice I added |txt|html to the end of the filesmatch

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

Wow, this is so weird. I add this code again, just like you wrote (copy/paste), and when I refresh, it isn't there, it erased the "txt|html"

I could enter 1 time to PayPal but now refreshed again and get back 😅

Do you want to access privately?

On 8/28/2017 at 2:37 AM, violinparts said:

Hi,

Finally it works. The payment standards finally shows up on payment page - only after I disable Website Payments Plus. Lookslike Website Payments Plus ruined it when it is enabled.

Thanks!!

right.. sometimes other modules that really messes up with each other.. i often disable similar modules when debugging.. good job.

13 minutes ago, shoptechmedia said:

right.. sometimes other modules that really messes up with each other.. i often disable similar modules when debugging.. good job.

The thing is I've tryed to disable some modules I thought could be affecting, but notthing. I enabled debug mode and teorically no prob... I've updated some TB modules recently, but I'm not sure what is the cause.

1 hour ago, lesley said:

Hmm there might be a bug, can you add it to the htaccess directly, or if not, at the very bottom of the htaccess. 

No way, 500 error again...

Maybe @Jonny could now if he thinks can be related with Panda theme? I don't think so, but maybe...

Hmm this should not cause a 500 error, I tested it on a live server.

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
	</FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

1 minute ago, lesley said:

Hmm this should not cause a 500 error, I tested it on a live server.

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
	</FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

I just tried again, this is weird, I upload a short video in a few minutes