thirty bees forum

Livezilla module for thirty bees

vzex

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been running it for what seems like ten years! NEVER had any major issues and was thrilled to see it's now mac compatible.

I'd rather have a constantly updated program than one that never gets any updates!

Took tawk.to three weeks to answer an email, not acceptable.

Also prefer my private messages on MY server, not theirs.

Just my 2 cents...to each their own :)

@briljander said in Livezilla module for thirty bees:

I have run Livezilla for about 4 months now and haven't got any of those troubles you are speaking of.

Yes, there are some bugs in the software but nothing has been major for me and cause of the bugs I am really glad that they do develope things quickly - still I have just uograded once and it was done in like 10 min.

The problem with tawk.to was that their support were slow, rude and made it clear to me that they couldn't help me at all.

Also their software lacks a lot of features versus Livezilla that I need.

Of course you can use whatever chat you want and we all have different thoughts but these are mine.

@troy-roberts said in Livezilla module for thirty bees:

@vzex Tawk gets updates, it's just updated on their side.

That's like saying that Gmail has never gotten an update.

Updates happen all the time with SASS products, you just don't perceive them as you don't need to do it yourself.

Didn't mean tawk.to not getting updates, any software in general.

There have been some updates to gmail I wish I had the choice of not updating :)

Livezilla seems more than on top of correcting issues even if non of them have noticeably affected me.

As I said, to each their own.

This isn't a debate on which is better, it's all about choice and options.

I prefer the control and most importantly the privacy Livezilla gives me.

• 1 month later...

What do you mean with bridge?

I tried your proxymodule but couldn't understand how to get it working.

But I do think Livezilla is great. I emailed them 3-4 weeks ago about android app missing datestamp in ticketmessage making it hard to see when email was sent. They answered the day after and 1-2 weeks later it was implemented.

@briljander said in Livezilla module for thirty bees:

What do you mean with bridge?

I tried your proxymodule but couldn't understand how to get it working.

But I do think Livezilla is great. I emailed them 3-4 weeks ago about android app missing datestamp in ticketmessage making it hard to see when email was sent. They answered the day after and 1-2 weeks later it was implemented.

When he says a bridge, a way for the contact form to send data directly to LiveZilla, and Integrating the chat easy with the code you get from LiveZilla, so you can manage all your support chains in LiveZilla.

@bzndk He actually developed it for me. What it does is it links the livezilla knowledgebase articles directly on your TBZ site.

so it would be something like www.yourdomain.com/knowledgebase (can't remember exact url don't use livezilla anymore)

And it will show your livezilla knowledgebase articles for customers to browse. So essentially a configurable FAQ that customers can browse when you're offline.

Ahh that one :)

This is very different then it has nothing to do with the FAQ, it's integration where you can put in your chat code.

And a integration that uses the API of LiveZilla where all contact forms send data to livezilla and create a ticket with the right group etc.

Ex we got 4 different shops, each got a group in LiveZilla, so the idea is we can take care of all CS in LiveZilla and avoid using the build in support system, and move away from normal e-mail reply's reason is we have a couple of times done double CS on customers because the mail client dos not always tell when one replyed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...