Livezilla module for thirty bees

• administrators

Tried Livezilla yesterday. So far so good. Pretty fast as well and noticed it used the same password hashing as thirty bees, so maybe in the future we might be able to build a bridge.
    Can’t say anything about stability, but I like the simplicity of it’s code, it’s database schema and the general robustness of the app. Let’s see if this works for ecommerce :)

• What do you mean with bridge?

I tried your proxymodule but couldn’t understand how to get it working.

But I do think Livezilla is great. I emailed them 3-4 weeks ago about android app missing datestamp in ticketmessage making it hard to see when email was sent. They answered the day after and 1-2 weeks later it was implemented.

• @briljander said in Livezilla module for thirty bees:

What do you mean with bridge?

I tried your proxymodule but couldn’t understand how to get it working.

But I do think Livezilla is great. I emailed them 3-4 weeks ago about android app missing datestamp in ticketmessage making it hard to see when email was sent. They answered the day after and 1-2 weeks later it was implemented.

When he says a bridge, a way for the contact form to send data directly to LiveZilla, and Integrating the chat easy with the code you get from LiveZilla, so you can manage all your support chains in LiveZilla.

• Oki, well that would be awesome!

What’s the difference to the proxymodule?

• @Briljander not sure what the proxy module is ?

Is that the module where you only insert the chat box code? or what?

Then the contact forms are still not captured to livezilla tho, and thats the point with bridging.

• @bzndk It’s a module @mdekker linked to. It’s up on GitHub I think. Something he has developed.

• @bzndk He actually developed it for me. What it does is it links the livezilla knowledgebase articles directly on your TBZ site.

so it would be something like www.yourdomain.com/knowledgebase (can’t remember exact url don’t use livezilla anymore)

And it will show your livezilla knowledgebase articles for customers to browse. So essentially a configurable FAQ that customers can browse when you’re offline.

• Ahh that one :)

This is very different then it has nothing to do with the FAQ, it’s integration where you can put in your chat code.

And a integration that uses the API of LiveZilla where all contact forms send data to livezilla and create a ticket with the right group etc.

Ex we got 4 different shops, each got a group in LiveZilla, so the idea is we can take care of all CS in LiveZilla and avoid using the build in support system, and move away from normal e-mail reply’s reason is we have a couple of times done double CS on customers because the mail client dos not always tell when one replyed.

• Uhh getting closer to a release of the LiveZilla module, testing it out right now, bit of work left before it’s there but we are getting close :D

• @bzndk any news about it?

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.