Thumbnails in Shopping Cart do not show selected color

• To avoid confusing customers, I’d like to show in the shopping cart, the image of the color they have chosen.

I have a specific image for each color choice. In the cart it only shows the default color. Example: this shirt shows a light blue thumbnail but the selected color is light pink:

0_1504958439503_thumbnails dont show color chosen in cart.jpg

• First of all im not 100% sure the right color will show in the basket, but when to your site and when i select a different color on that product, it dos not change the image ad all.

Under the product >> combination, if you edit one of the products, did you select the images that should be linked with the product there ?

• @bzndk said in Thumbnails in Shopping Cart do not show selected color:

Under the product >> combination, if you edit one of the products, did you select the images that should be linked with the product there ?

Here is a screenshot of my combinations for one dog tee shirt. I thought it’s connected by the specific reference code. I clicked to edit one of the combinations and at the bottom it asks: “Default:
    Make this combination the default combination for this product.”

Maybe it will work if I leave it unchecked.

0_1504970678293_combinations for dog tee shirt.jpg

• Try and edit one of your cobination ex the aqua.

Then you got a section when editing where all the images is, here you set a check mark on each product that fits for the Aqua and then save.

Then the image should be mapped.

• That works great!

I need to do this from now on via csv which is how I add new products. I’m not sure how to do this with csv unless I enter the specific image for each color and size.

I’ll also have to update all my current products but I believe @innercode module will help me with that.

• That is something i dont know never used the build in import function, maybe @mdekker or @lesley knows this.

• I’ll experiment with that on my test site. Great tech support @bzndk! Thanks so much!

• @innercode I’m using your Mass Combinations Update module for my existing products and it’s great!

@spidawebs For new products combinations with a lot of colors, should I use the url to the specific image color on the csv? I was just using one color at the end of each of the 81 combinations (colors and sizes) for dog tee shirts. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.