AEUC: Error thrown on index.php?controller=order

• I’m getting the following error during the checkout flow

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /modules/advancedeucompliance/advancedeucompliance.php on line 920

on the page index.php?controller=order when you get the overview of the order.

Line 920 is:

$linkConditions = $this->context->link->getCMSLink($cmsConditions, $cmsConditions->link_rewrite, $isSslEnabled);

It looks like some type of CMS page is missing. Does anyone know how to check what might be missing and potentially fix it?

Thank you

• It’s worth checking if you’ve got a terms and conditions page as this is compulsory on the checkout process to get your customers to accept them before purchasing. It might be the module is looking for a certain url for these - you could check in that file the exact url that it’s expecting.

• It looks like the AEUC module conflicts with the setting “No” under Preferences>Orders>Terms of Service.

Apparently, AEUC forces customers to actively accept the Terms of Service.

• Why don’t you just remove the checkbox from the code, it’s not legally required, not even in Germany.

• Just for the record: The logic of the theme requires a totally waste action and merchants, who do not want this, need (like me) to run a third party module, that (among other things) disables this feature. You can’t be serious.

• You’re welcome to donate another/a better theme to thirty bees.

• Ach, weißt du, bei solchen dummen Sprüchen habe ich nur einen Wunsch: Wie kann ich meinen Account hier löschen? Das meine ich ernst. Vielleicht kannst du das ja veranlassen.

• Only for my information you are talking about the AEUC module and a theme? I guess Warehouse by chance?

I am interested in this since I am planning to change my Shoply with Warehouse theme. I have to use AEUC for Germany, too. At the moment I just changed

{* <input type=“checkbox” name=“cgv” id=“cgv” value=“1” {if $checkedTOS}checked=“checked”{/if} /> *}
    <input type=“checkbox” name=“cgv” id=“cgv” style=“display:none” value=“1” checked {if $checkedTOS}checked=“checked”{/if} />

in hookOverrideTOSDisplay.tpl and put the changed file in theme/shoply/modules/… as a theme override.
    In your case you could try to set the setting from YES to No and due to edit of the given file above no interaction of a customer is needed and you could even hide the contents asking the customer to do so.

• Edited: Post didn’t belong in this thread.

• @pedalman It’s the Panda theme for me. I’ll give your solution a try, thanks!

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.