thirty bees forum

How to edit the carrier of an existing order?

30knees

Unbelievably I don't think this is possible. I needed this same feature too and only found how to do it by chance. I bought a POS module I needed called pos-tpv and one of the features of it is that it enables you to change the carrier in an order. We use it all the time. I can't believe this vital tool isn't part of the core.

@30knees I want to vote but can't seem to, even with logging into Disqus and allowed its app. I logged in with Facebook and Twitter. Tried Chrome, FireFox and Safari. Allowed cookies. Cleared cache. Cannot vote.

@lesley @mdekker @Traumflug - can someone please address this issue? The submitter of the feature @30knees can't seem to vote, either, but it shows up as "guest shared this feature".

This issue with voting has been going on all along. Please try to fix it. This particular topic will receive a lot of votes, IMO.

Here is a screenshot of my accounts connected to Disqus:

0_1506256871055_disqus connected accts Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 8.39.17 AM.jpg

@lesley @mdekker @Traumflug I'm now on a laptop, cleared all browser cache, allowed all the blocked cookies, reloaded the page, logged into Disqus again and still can't vote.

Also, who do I call attention to when I have questions like this? I don't really want to take Michael away from his developing the new module.

@vzex Your welcome. Btw Prestools comes along with a small module that creates a new tab in the catalog menu. But with a small override you may integrate it directly in the back office order page so that it opens the current order for changes. Just copy /themes/default/template/controllers/orders/helpers/view/view.tpl to /override/controllers/admin/templates/orders/helpers/view/

Open this file and search for Add here after

the following lines {l s='Change order'}

Clear cache and enjoy.

@baarssen said in How to edit the carrier of an existing order?:

http://www.globosoftware.net/prestashop-modules/prestashop-order-management-module-edit-order/

I use thisone for almost 1 year. You can edit almost anything including the ordernumber etc. And yes it works on Thirtybees!

Wow! Thats a great module, if it works as supposed. It's almost the thing I dream thirtybees to be. I love the "show & hide" column principale. Only the possibility to merge two orders do I miss.

• 5 weeks later...

@30knees said in How to edit the carrier of an existing order?:

How can I edit the carrier of an existing order? I don't see how/where I can, but I find it hard to imagine that this isn't possible.

We might be able to get this into the core. What would we need to edit beyond Carrier and Carrier fee? Please keep it simple, nothing fancy as of now.