Ghost orders

• Today i was surprised to get 2 ghost orders. The orders were made of test shoppingcarts which i made a few weeks ago. Both orders came through with a payment error.

For the record i was not in the backoffice or at the frontoffice when i got these orders:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/XxRn21U1VrV

I experienced this also sometime ago in 1 of my prestashop shops, and always when its a cart with my own testaccount.

It never happened with real customers (happy with that)

I couldnt find any error log what could give me a push why this happens. Both orders were carts(abandoned) about 2 weeks ago.

Does anyone of you have an idea?

• pay.nl or any other module with automated bank transfer handling?

• yes, mollie

• Hmmz looks like the module’s behavior is to create an order regardless of the payment status. Not sure though. Have you contacted the author already?

• Experienced something simular with Rabobank payment solution in PS in the past.

• Payment modules need a ‘reserved’ status. I don’t see this change happen in the core soon, because there are too many dependencies, but we will be releasing a payment module template with the functionality. Hopefully we can make as many payment gateways follow these recommendations as possible.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.