AEUC v 3.1.0 - Fatal error

• Hi,

I updated AEUC to v 3.1.0. When I click on “Configure”, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'AdvancedEUComplianceModule\AeucCMSRoleEmailEntity' not found in /modules/advancedeucompliance/advancedeucompliance.php on line 1851
    [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/modules/advancedeucompliance/advancedeucompliance.php:
    Class 'AdvancedEUComplianceModule\AeucCMSRoleEmailEntity' not found

• Ahh damn, it hasn’t been packaged properly. Something missing in the build script. Reuploading the package here in a moment: https://github.com/thirtybees/advancedeucompliance/releases/tag/3.1.0

• Uploaded, I recommend to replace the files

• After updating AEUC, no payment methods can be selected.
    All cache emptied, the file class_index.php deleted. All data saved again. Without success.

0_1509009316863_Screenshot-2017-10-26 Order - Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn.png

EDIT:
    The update I have set back to the previous version, so it once again works.

• It is important you do not revert the files. Let me find a fix ASAP.

• Okay, fixed. Make sure you update to version 3.1.1

• @mdekker thanks michael - great job, its works

• In version 3.1.1 I had to fix two files to get it working properly:

1. /modules/advancedeucompliance/classes/AeucEmailEntity.php
    2. /modules/advancedeucompliance/views/templates/admin/email_attachments_form.tpl

In 1) Line 49: changed ‘id_aeuc_email’ to 'id_mail’
    in 2) Lines 63, 66, 67: changed ‘$mail.id_aeuc_email’ to ‘$mail.id_mail’

Otherwise the bankwire module (maybe all other payment methods too) did not work in checkout and the settings (additional e-mail content) in the aeuc module were not saved.

I think in /modules/advancedeucompliance/classes/AeucCMSRoleEmailEntity.php there is a similar bug in line 49 where ‘id_aeuc_cmsrole_email’ should be changed to ‘id’. In my installation I could not see any effects before and after changing it.

Could one of the developers test this and update the module if necessary.

• That means the upgrade script hasn’t run for some reason. Visit the module list again to trigger it or otherwise execute the queries in /upgrade/upgrade-3.1.0.php manually.

• @mdekker How do I execute the query you mention?

I get a bunch of the following error messages when I visit its configure page:

/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code
    [8] Undefined index: id_aeuc_email

I updated to 3.1.1 and it shows 3.1.1.

• PhpMyAdmin =>

ALTER TABLE `tb_aeuc_email` CHANGE `id_mail` id_aeuc_email INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;
    ALTER TABLE `tb_aeuc_cmsrole_email` CHANGE `id` id_aeuc_cmsrole_email INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

• Reinstalling works as well, I just noticed. Grab the latest from GitHub: https://github.com/thirtybees/advancedeucompliance/releases/latest

• Your code worked nicely, too.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.