May I know which file I must edit? I will try this to my site
Posts made by dosbiner
RE: Thirty bees 1.0.3 to 1.0.4
Which step you don’t understand? Lets discuss here.
- Download the 1.0.4 zip package here
- Extract the zip package
- DELETE the install directory from the zip package
- RENAME the admin directory to the same name as your current admin directory
- PERFORM A FULL BACK UP ON YOUR SITE
- TURN OFF ALL CACHES ON YOUR SHOP and SET IT TO FORCE COMPILE
- Upload the files that are remaining from the zip archive to your site
- Go to the config directory and edit the settings.inc.php file, update your version to 1.0.4
- Go to PHPMyAdmin or you MySQL interface and run the query in this file here
- Go to your modules directory and DELETE all of your stats module except statsdata and statsmodule. Also delete the modules graphnvd3, gridhtml, pagesnotfound, and sekeywords.
- Now log in to your back office, the upgrade should be finished
- Go to your modules page and install the module labeled Stats Module
RE: Help me develop killer One Page Checkout module
This module will not support all shipping an
Any shipping module that adds some additional fields to checkout form will not be supported out of the box. I’ll be adding support for the on per-module basis. Right now, I’d love to know how many such modules are you using, and what additional data they collect, so I could prepare the framework for data entry.
We can start from here.
I’m using module for carriers and shipping price. This module have an API to provide carriers and shipping price using 3 level parameters: country > district > subdistrict. I’ve tried knowband superheckout OPC and integrate it to my module but always ending buggy OPC. I find hard to integrate my module even my module developer. So here is it my experience with OPC module.