CVS Product Import - no "short description" header to match with

• I have several single products that do not need combinations and want to get them online fast. I’m stuck:

Is it there and called something different? Short Descriptions are a major component of the product information since they appear at the top of the page.

Description is the full description that goes at the bottom of the product page.

• I went to check how I imported the short description and got an error message on the product page. Once I get that figured out I will be able to tell you.

• That would be wonderful.

• If you have any ideas as to what went wrong with my back office overnight please help. I copied the error in a post in the general thread. :)

• I looked at your post but have no idea. I hope it gets straightened out fast!

• Me too! I want to transfer from prestashop but I won’t be able to if I can’t get on that page! Every other page is opening fine. The front office is working as it should. I haven’t changed the translations in the back office. I did change some things in the front office translations a couple of days ago, but nothing to do with products.

• I was able to check my import and it was 31: Summary.

• @jnsgioia Wow! Thanks!

@mdekker can you please put on the to-do list to change “summary” to Short description on the CSV import page for products?

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.