thirty bees forum

Translation for modules

PeterPan

I set up a teststore. There I see some modules are translated (in my case in the german language).

I tried to update translations in my live store, but it doesn´t work. Does anybody know, how to implement this obviously existing translations?

image.png.3a4328495779b85713caaa01243f1bfe.pngthis is how it looks in the live store

image.png.9418bc25a7ee083c7b0d3c3918c133d5.png this is in the test store

I think the solution is to change the language in the employee profile, in administration -> employees. To do this you have to have the language installed in the shop.

If you already have the correct language installed in the shop, you must update the translation of the corresponding fields in the translation interface.

Edited by Kynes

2 hours ago, Kynes said:

I think the solution is to change the language in the employee profile, in administration -> employees. To do this you have to have the language installed in the shop.

If you already have the correct language installed in the shop, you must update the translation of the corresponding fields in the translation interface.

the employee profile does have the right language.

Where can I update the translation of the corresponding fields?

I did it like this but didn´t help:

image.thumb.png.771a50a49d6fb3f2c03efd556a7a21df.png

In the mentioned case, the following turned out: As soon as the module is installed, the translation is also there. It was installed in the test store and was therefore automatically translated. It was not installed in the live store. After the installation in the live store, the translation came immediately.

But now I made another interesting discovery. The module "Block-contact" was installed in the test store (complete new tb installation) with version 2.0.2 and translated from the beginning in German. An update was available, after update it is again in English, just like in the live store (both have now Version 2.0.3).

I do not know if this should be so or not, in any case my original statement/question is no longer correct

Edited by PeterPan