thirty bees forum

Paypal does not work

Havouza

Question

One uses wrote me and said that the payment module does not work so I tested to make an order today morning. And that is true. When choosing Paypal as payment method I only get a blank page. Choosing Express Paypal checkout the Paypal login comes up for 1 second then close

This is really critical. If I cant get it to work, then a change to PS is only solution.

22 answers to this question

@mdekker When I do the change I get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'false' (T_STRING) in /var/www/vhosts/beautyandpleasure.co.uk/httpdocs/classes/Customer.php on line 685 This is my snippet

if (!$result) {
        result false;
    }

There must be some programming errors in the Paypal module. In checkout. I have two PayPal buttons. The one for Paypal Standard and the one for Paypal Express checkout. They both go to the same Paypal page which in my opinion is wrong. But what is a bigger problem is that the Express button works without ticking the ToS box which also must be wrong. The Paypal Plus I can't test because it is not supported in my country Unfortunately. I can't test or use another Paypal module, that support is taken away.