thirty bees forum

Greetings and question: LDAP or something to login at TB and another CMS?

signcoders

Hi guys, greeting from Colombia! First at all, please excuse me... my english is not very good.

Several years ago I built a PS 1.5 store that went out of business in 2014. Before being merchant, today we are building websites and stores for our clients in a brand new small agency based in Bogotá (Colombia's capital city).

I'm totally new with thirty bees and I am very excited about the community, after reviewing again about Prestashop and encountering that the problems of those days with code and developers becomes in a total disaster with 1.7 release. Thank you for taking the initiative and doing what everyone wanted and nobody dared: forking!

We deployed one store using TB (replacing a very troubled Joomla/Virtuemart existing store) and felt very comfortable with its performance and general reliabity. The best part was becoming in sales very quickly with a PS 1.6 compatible module for a local payments gateway (PayU Latam)!

At this time, we are facing a client requirement about login integration with that Joomla because they bought a couple of plugins and develop some interfaces to share data with their customers.

Do you know about some module that allows us to login at Joomla with the customer account created at TB store? Thank you for your feedback about this issue.

--

I hope we can contribute in some manner with Thirty Bees... maybe we can publish that module at TB marketplace? Translating to Spanish? idk.

Estoy disponible para participar de la discusión sobre Thirty Bees en español. ¡Si eres hispanoparlante, no dudes en escribirme o mencionarme en el foro localizado en Español para entrar en contacto! Gracias.