thirty bees forum

Install Error

JNJE

Question

This is noe my 2nd installation. First reached 13% This one 63% Between the installation NO changes had been made on the server. Using: Win10 / FireFox & FTP = FlashFXP 0_1493733911824_7-Install.JPG

Then trying to reach support the link shows 404 Page not found 0_1493733933172_8-Support-404.JPG Then trying Documentation the link shows Page not found. 0_1493733958989_9-Doc.JPG

Thankful for any hint what this could course JO

6 answers to this question

Hi If I set this would it help ? vhost settings on the domain being used.

FcgidIOTimeout 900 ProcessLifeTime 7200 IPCConnectTimeout 3600 IPCCommTimeout 7200 FcgidBusyTimeout 3600

YES,..... If it helps ,.. I could setup a virgin SQL & Upload of all Fils etc and send you the URL / SQL data etc etc. Would only need a safe transfer of Data to you. Q If I add that Info on the server & retry the install, Would I need to adjust the settings in the PHP ini as well ? do I need to make a fresh upload of all the files and sett up a new SQL first and then start a new install ? thanks Jo

Thank you mdeckker. ............... only saw your post new.

I had made the changes ..... with the result as posted.

FcgidIOTimeout 900 ProcessLifeTime 7200 IPCConnectTimeout 3600 IPCCommTimeout 7200 FcgidBusyTimeout 3600

But,..... In the meantime I deleted all last knight. 30Bz Files + SQL. Reloaded all 30Bzfiles + settup new SQL and changed memory in PHP ini to 256 Nothing els. Did a new Installation 5 min. ago and all went through with out touching sides. http://www.jerominshop.com/thbmall/