thirty bees forum

Missing logo on invoices..... :(

joel

Question

Hello,

All worked fine after changing from PS to TB, but I has some issues with the invoices ID, is wasn't any numbers anymore and also the order ID was different from the invoice ID.
I made some changes in the order.php to get my normal numbers back instead of the wierd GFHTFTFT references....
Also I made a fake order on my shop and went on the database and changed the id oder/reference, so that the next oder and invoices have the same numbers again... ( in the beggining I had like order number 255 and the invoice for it was 256, what was quite confusing....).
Now, I have all the correct numbers everywhere, but the logo on the invoice is missing..... 😞
I uploaded it again : no changes
I checked the value in ps_configuration > ps_logo_invoice and on my ftp server under /img and everything is there and it appears if I open the adress in my browser, but again nothing on the invoice 😞

Does anyone have an idea, from where this can come from ?

I search and read a lot online, before posting any questions here, but for the moment, I couldn't find any help anywhere 😞

Thansk in advance and have a nice day,

Joel

1 answer to this question

Hello,

Only way I've found to solve this issue, was to enter manually the location of the picture/logo.... Maybe not the best solution, but it works 🙂
But I still don't know why this happened.....

But if someone wants to close this . please do so 🙂