thirty bees forum

Migrate Legenda theme to thirtybees

Chrisi1321

Question

Hi!

I am eager to migrate to thirtybees but unfortunately I have some errors with my theme.

The theme is called legenda and is made for Ps 1.6. https://themeforest.net/item/legenda-responsive-multipurpose-prestashop-theme-16-theme-blog/12021802?s_rank=2

On a testserver I have already tried some migrations, but the all failed due to some native theme modules. After migration I had somer errors with the blog menu, the visual composer, and the slider... So it was very buggy and it would not make sense to work with.

Has anyone ever managed to migratea a theme from smartdatasoft?

8 answers to this question

Hi, So I made the migration again updated to 1.0.2. Would be great if you could help.

1_1500452003303_tb1.png0_1500452003302_tb2.png

An other issue I am facing is with url rewrites. I was using this free module, and it was working great. https://github.com/faktiva/prestashop-clean-urls However, my URL structure is now slightly different.

Before "/category/" now "/category" Before "/product.html" now "/product" Before "/cms.html" now "/cms"

How can I change that again?

Best regards

I have already removed it, but now I have a different URL structure. So it would be nice to keep this structure.

I would love to remove smartblog module, honestly :) It is soo buggy. But It takes so much time to copy and past the blogs we have written...

Ok, that was easy...Just copy&paste from prestashop url structure and works!

Regarding blog, best will be to migrate...May take some time, but ok...

The only real issue right now is the "smartlegendaaddons" from picture 1. As this is hooked in backoffice I can not do very much, as I always get this error.

@mdekker said in Migrate Legenda theme to thirtybees:

Yeah, the database table is missing. Do you know how to create a database table manually? Because that would be the only solution to make the module work again. Or reprogram the module :/

But then you still have the array to string conversion errors. I wonder if this module works at all...

The problem isn´t a missing table, it´s a bug in thirty bees 1.0.2.

Notice his error message "Table pspssmartblogcategory_shop doesn´t exits"

See the double DBPREFIX!

It´s a bug in HelperForm.php in function renderAssoShop(), it shouldn´t pass the DBPREFIX down to the from() as it is also added by from()

@Chrisi1321 said in Migrate Legenda theme to thirtybees:

Ok, that was easy...Just copy&paste from prestashop url structure and works!

Regarding blog, best will be to migrate...May take some time, but ok...

The only real issue right now is the "smartlegendaaddons" from picture 1. As this is hooked in backoffice I can not do very much, as I always get this error.

The function name must be a string error in smartlegendaaddons.php looks to me like you´re now using PHP 7.0 and that this module only supports PHP 5.x

The line it crashes on has a syntax that changed it´s meaning from PHP 5 to PHP 7.

Pls check this with the addon developer, they might have a newer version that supports PHP 7.