thirty bees forum

Configuration issues with new 1.0.2

Question

I’ve taken the plunge and done my dev site 1.0.1 (this was a migration) upgrade to 1.0.2. Have to say, it’s darn fast, well done!!

Now onto the issues :)

Do you by chance have an updated demo store for 1.0.2 for both front end and back end? I’m seeing some anomolies and I don’t know if it’s kept local changes from my migration I did to 1.0.1 then upgraded to 1.0.2 or if it’s related to 1.0.2 itself.

The stuff I’m seeing are: 1) I’ve had a lot of issues with the old theme still being visible and it picking bits from between themes. It seems this might be caused by the ‘keep old js and css’ files on the server as turning this off seemed to resolve the issue.

2) On the OPC it’s asking me to please sign in to choose the payment method but I shouldn’t need to sign in as a guest.

3) If I choose to either go with the OPC or the 5 step I’m not being asked for my state on the address but on your 1.0.1 store it does ask for the state. I’ve got the states / zones set up in the back end but I can’t see how this would be omitted from the actual form, is there a setting to include / exclude this?

4) Is there a replacement for the Prestashop module 'home text editor' as it's still showing as Prestashop and not thirty bees and it's now to the right of my custom cms blocks rather than below them.

5) The module 'block banner' is still active but this banner no longer appears at the top of my screen. This is present though on your 1.0.1 demo store.

6) I seem to be missing the copyright footer bit for the store, your demo store is the Acme corporation.

It also seems the Knowband OPC I used previously has made some ‘changes’ to the database that aren’t reverting. One of these is on the OPC here: Choose a shipping option for this address: Title Delivery Alias - 302

I don’t suppose you know where in the database I could safely edit that out do you?

The other thing I’m not sure on is what PrestaShop original modules I should remove as my module list (which only has 3 non-core modules I bought) looks a fair bit different to the 1.0.1 demo so it’d be nice to see a typical default list to aim for.

Thank you.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet