thirty bees forum

CSV import

led24ee

Is there someone who understand this thing in TB1.4 ? This was working in TB1.0.x But in TB1.4 product import is working, but with combination this is fucked up. I spend whole day to find out that columns in TB1.4 sample file and actual import are different and You can't make working csv for product combination. Are there some changes that are not documented or is this some error ?

8 hours ago, led24ee said:

Is there someone who understand this thing in TB1.4 ? This was working in TB1.0.x But in TB1.4 product import is working, but with combination this is fucked up. I spend whole day to find out that columns in TB1.4 sample file and actual import are different and You can't make working csv for product combination. Are there some changes that are not documented or is this some error ?

This sample file is wrong. With older version like TB1.1 it is working.

There's still problem (this is from beginning) that pictures in different language need also different explanation. And this can't be done with CSV. In CSV file You can give picture and also description for picture in one language. Then You import another CSV which contains these same products, but for another language. But with picture You can't add different language for existing picture. This must be done some other way. I'm pretty sure (not tested yet) but the same is also with quantity.