thirty bees forum

Customer referral program v2.0.4 - by thirty bees Not working

Ajay

Question

I have a fresh install of the latest version of TB.  I set up the module and did a test sale and than sent a email to a friend to recommend the site. The resulting email did not have any voucher please see attached.

I have tried to see if there is any fix for this but find posts with not answers.  Is there any chance of getting this to work or just shut it off and forget about it?  Is there another module that will work in place of this one?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

referral.jpg

2 answers to this question

On 9/20/2022 at 5:17 PM, Ajay said:

I have a fresh install of the latest version of TB.  I set up the module and did a test sale and than sent a email to a friend to recommend the site. The resulting email did not have any voucher please see attached.

I have tried to see if there is any fix for this but find posts with not answers.  Is there any chance of getting this to work or just shut it off and forget about it?  Is there another module that will work in place of this one?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

referral.jpg

I'm  responding because while I have the 2.0.5 version in my backoffice, I can't find any documentation for the module so I am reluctant to install it.