thirty bees forum

Migration keeps stopping at file update stage around 4600 files left. "Snap something went wrong" and browser goes to error page.

WayneB

Question

Hello All,

I have been trying to migrate my prestashop 1.6.1.24 to the 30 bees using the psonesixmigrator-v2.1.1 Tool. I am using php 7.1 on my own dedicated server. When i configure the module all looks fine and the update starts. All checks passed. I have also deactivated non native modules and overrides and changed to the default template. It gets to the point where its says its upgrading files. It upgrades over 3/4 of them then it gets to around 4300 left and then the browser kicks out and it says "snap something went wrong" and the install fails. I have got to this point over and over again and had to restore from backup to try again and again. Very frustrating... I have increased all the post sizes and timeouts to max so i know it's not that. Is there anyone that has had this problem and can offer some advise? I am even willing to pay someone to get this done for me.

Thank you, Wayne

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet