thirty bees forum

TB Niara Theme - google mobility usability issue text too small, clickable elements too close

lola

Google search console identified my site as having mobility usability issues...."text too small to read"...."clickable elements too close together".  The problem exist only on my products pages (not on landing page, blog pages, cms pages).  

I created my website using the standard TB's Niara theme, using all the preset element for products page, such as spacing, fonts, etc... Anyone else having this same issue?  Any recommendations how to format and fit google's standards ?

Since my technical skills are limited and do not include working on css files, I'm looking for a simple solution :)

Edited by lola

• lola changed the title to TB Niara Theme - google mobility usability issue text too small, clickable elements too close

Ignore it.

Those messages pop up once in a while although you have not changed a thing.

Its Google's way to tell us that Google cares about us, or our sites. Same with other news in the GSC, they are not to be trusted. Do the Google Mobile test and check. Check everything what comes from Google.

Edited by nickz
  • Like 1