thirty bees forum

Migration error from Prestashop on PHP 7.1.18

zanpo

Question

Hello, I was just trying the migration module, going to 30bees from PS 1.6.1.16, but when I hit the "migrate to thirty bees" button, nothing is happening. Looking at the error.log file I see this error:

``` [error] 32548#32548: *3436 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/admin/xxx/public_html/modules/psonesixmigrator/classes/AjaxProcessor.php:2614 Stack trace:

0 /home/admin/xxx/public_html/modules/psonesixmigrator/classes/AjaxProcessor.php(161): PsOneSixMigrator\AjaxProcessor->initializeFiles()

1 /home/admin/xxx/public_html/modules/psonesixmigrator/classes/AjaxProcessor.php(109): PsOneSixMigrator\AjaxProcessor->__construct()

2 /home/admin/xxx/public_html/admin/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php(82): PsOneSixMigrator\AjaxProcessor::getInstance()

3 {main}

thrown in /home/admin/xxx/public_html/modules/psonesixmigrator/classes/AjaxProcessor.php on line 2614" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.68.226.7, server: xxx, request: "POST /admin/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "xxx", referrer: "https://xxx/admin/index.php?controller=AdminThirtyBeesMigrate&token=8c4dbd8cd255e21bb7b4cb2dfccde1b7"

```

The server is on nginx + PHP 7.1.18, this version is not supported yet?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

@daokakao said in Migration error from Prestashop on PHP 7.1.18:

Unfortunately, it seems, that we're far from PHP 7.1.x - all PS 1.6.x, 1.7.x and TB aren't fully compatible with that version of PHP. I had same webserver, i.e. latest nginx+php 7.1.x and had to rollback to 7.0

I see...thanks for the info, I will try with PHP 7.0 in this case.

@daokakao said in Migration error from Prestashop on PHP 7.1.18:

BTW, some guides insists, that if we have nginx+fastcgi on same machine, it would be better to use unix sockets instead of tcp.

Better in what way?