thirty bees forum

CSV product import failing on 1.0.3

jnsgioia

Question

5 answers to this question

On further investigation I found that it has something to do with the imagemagick module. When I tried to reverse the sort direction of the products in the back office it returned a 500 server error. I decrypted the error and it started with

ThirtyBeesException

**Premature end of JPEG file store/img/p/4/2/1/3/4213.jpg' @ error/jpeg.c/JPEGErrorHandler/322** *at line* **43** *in file*override/classes/ImageManager.php```php 38. } 39. if ($regenerate || !file_exists(_PS_TMP_IMG_DIR_.$cacheImage)) { 40. if (!parent::checkImageMemoryLimit($image)) { 41. return ''; 42. } 43. => $srcImage = new Imagick($image); 44. self::trimImage($srcImage); 45. $x = $srcImage->getImageWidth(); 46. $y = $srcImage->getImageHeight(); 47. $maxX = $size * 3; 48. $ratioX = $x / ($y / $size); ``` - **Imagick->__construct** - [line43-override/classes/ImageManager.php] - [1 Arguments] ```php 38. } 39. if ($regenerate || !file_exists(_PS_TMP_IMG_DIR_.$cacheImage)) { 40. if (!parent::checkImageMemoryLimit($image)) { 41. return ''; 42. } 43. => $srcImage = new Imagick($image); 44. self::trimImage($srcImage); 45. $x = $srcImage->getImageWidth(); 46. $y = $srcImage->getImageHeight(); 47. $maxX = $size * 3; 48. $ratioX = $x / ($y / $size); ``` ```Argument [0] /store/img/p/4/2/1/3/4213.jpg ``` - **ImageManager::thumbnail** - [line519-classes/helper/HelperList.php] - [4 Arguments] ```php 514. if ($params['image'] != 'p' || Configuration::get('PS_LEGACY_IMAGES')) { 515. $pathToImage = _PS_IMG_DIR_.$params['image'].'/'.$itemId.(isset($tr['id_image']) ? '-'.(int) $tr['id_image'] : '').'.'.$this->imageType; 516. } else { 517. $pathToImage = _PS_IMG_DIR_.$params['image'].'/'.Image::getImgFolderStatic($tr['id_image']).(int) $tr['id_image'].'.'.$this->imageType; 518. } 519. => $this->_list[$index][$key] = ImageManager::thumbnail($pathToImage, $this->table.'_mini_'.$itemId.'_'.$this->context->shop->id.'.'.$this->imageType, 45, $this->imageType); 520. } elseif (isset($params['icon']) && isset($tr[$key]) && (isset($params['icon'][$tr[$key]]) || isset($params['icon']['default']))) { 521. if (!$this->bootstrap) { 522. if (isset($params['icon'][$tr[$key]]) && is_array($params['icon'][$tr[$key]])) { 523. $this->_list[$index][$key] = [ 524. 'src' => $params['icon'][$tr[$key]]['src'], ``` ```Argument [0] store/img/p/4/2/1/3/4213.jpg Argument [1] product_mini_1350_1.jpg Argument [2] 45 Argument [3] jpg ``` - **HelperListCore->displayListContent** - [line154-classes/helper/HelperList.php`]
php 149. $this->orderWay = preg_replace('/^([a-z _]*!)/Ui', '', $this->orderWay); 150. 151. $this->tpl->assign( 152. [ 153. 'header' => $this->displayListHeader(), // Display list header (filtering, pagination and column names) 154. => 'content' => $this->displayListContent(), // Show the content of the table 155. 'footer' => $this->displayListFooter(), // Close list table and submit button 156. ] 157. ); 158. 159. return parent::generate();
- * I disabled the Imagemagick module and the upload was successful - sort of. About half of the images were not imported so I then enabled imagemagick and manually uploaded them. The sort fuction now works fine. I haven't tried another upload yet. I will post an update when I do.

@mdekker The source files were not imported correctly, that is why I got the error and could not sort. By disabling ImageMagick and reimporting the file it fixed that problem. It seems it is a problem with the image import on 1.0.3. I am going to dig around a bit more and see if I can find the problem.

I downloaded 1.0.3 to my computer and checked the files in the download against the files on the server and found that there seemed to be quite a few which had differences. So I uploaded the files from my computer to the server using filezilla set to skip any which were the same size. I just did an upload and it went through without a hitch, so something must not have updated correctly with the upgrade module.