thirty bees forum

Issue with more than 1 custom payment methods

tinho.chan

Question

When using custom payment methods and configure more than 1 method, one can select which of the custom payment methods can be shown for which shipping carrier. However even I set not to display for a certain carrier, it will still be displayed. Furthermore the payment image is messed up in that the same image will be shown for the 2 different payment methods when doing checkout. Not sure if this is a known issue.

Thanks and regards, Tin Ho

8 answers to this question

@lesley @Traumflug @wakabayashi Do any of you know what's wrong?

I tried to test by installing the "custom payment methods" but I got no further.

@tinho-chan Were you able to see anything different at the below-referenced link that's on the custom payments page?

"This module is based on the original universalpay module which you can find on https://github.com/universalpay/universalpay. Credits go to PrestaLab.Ru (http://www.prestalab.ru) for making the initial version".

@tinho-chan said in Issue with more than 1 custom payment methods:

When using custom payment methods and configure more than 1 method, one can select which of the custom payment methods can be shown for which shipping carrier. However even I set not to display for a certain carrier, it will still be displayed. Furthermore the payment image is messed up in that the same image will be shown for the 2 different payment methods when doing checkout. Not sure if this is a known issue.

Thanks and regards, Tin Ho

Yes i have that Error on my Site too. Im using 2 different Images but it shows 1 Image on both Payment methods. Same with the Description :hushed:

@alwayspaws , this is just the config screen of the module. adding new payment method is through another menu item which is newly available after you installed the module. did you go to "Modules and Services -> Custom Payment Methods"? from there it is to add at least more than 1 payment method and i get the issue that i mentioned in the 1st post.

I assume you refer to the module version of the custom payment method. I just tested the latest 1.2.1 and hit two issues: - If I set more than one custom payment method, then I do not see any of the custom payment methods during checkout. There is a big box I can select and after confirming the order it just go to another screen with nothing and the order still in the cart. - In back office I created 3 custom payment methods, then delete 1, then add a new one again, the thumbnail of the new custom payment method shows the one from the deleted custom payment method. Even I uninstalled the module and re-installed, after creating new custom payment methods, old thumbnails are shown.

Arranging a good gateway system is one of the essential aspects of any application or website, where an integral part is the process of payment. That is why, you have to know all of those technologies, which may allow you to achieve your goals. This is going to be the key topic of today’s article. https://artjoker.net/blog/how-to-integrate-payment-gateway-in-a-mobile-app/