thirty bees forum

Spend another X to get free shipping for your order

SLiCK_303

Question

So the free shipping 'module', for lack of a better word, is build into 1.0.3, that's great! But what is needed is to actually display the message Spend another X to get free shipping for your order, in the appropriate windows. Here are some examples, some working some not, of what there 'should' be...

0_1508903432047_cart-popup.png

0_1508903443174_sc-summary.PNG

0_1508903451623_popup1.PNG

3 answers to this question

Here is the link on ps forum on how he did it. https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/494147-free-module-spend-x-to-get-free-shipping/?do=findComment&comment=2233983

Since it's built into tb it's totally different on how to do it. If someone smarter than I could figure it out, I think it would be a nice addition.

It's at the very top of that link i gave, it's called gmgetfreeshipping. I assumed you guys built that module into the core, for lack of a better word. Here is the file.... 01508978048867gmgetfreeshipping.zip . It adds a hook, to show it on the shopping cart summary, then you do the edits that link I gave to add the phrase to the cart block, and the other popup screen. You can see it in action at my other test site, just goto candles>chime candles and add one of those, there like $0.85 so it will show you the messages.