thirty bees forum

<Solved>Using one main image that shows all colors - combination colors are not in the correct order on the product page

alwayspaws

This is done with a CSV and I intend to keep using CSV's.

I'm using just one image that shows ten colors.

On the product page in the front office, the colors are not in the order I entered on my CSV.

I entered the colors on my csv in order in which they are displayed in the image, as follows:

red, blue, purple bright pink, black, light pink, grey, white, baby blue, brown.

They are in the order I want in the BO combinations section of the product and the BO Mass combinations update.

PRODUCT PAGE:

0_1509897357776_product page - incorrect order of colors.jpg

Combinations showing in the combinations section are in the correct order:

0_1509897425133_colors are in the right order in BO combinations section of the product.jpg

I tried a lot of different solutions but none worked, so in the meantime, I'll add a sentence to the description stating the colors from left to right and top and bottom row.

@jnsgioia said in Using one main image that shows all colors - combination colors are not in the correct order on the product page:

@alwayspaws Are the colors in the right position on this page?

0_1509917979911_Screenshot-2017-11-5 Product Attributes Color • StarGeezer Stuff.png

That’s a great idea! I’m on my iPhone and just checked. The attributes are not in that order so I’ll change them around.

Thank you for sending me another life ring! :-)