thirty bees forum

Images are too small on mobile and are getting automatically reduced

alwayspaws

Jonny solved the small images problem for the Transformer Version 3 theme, as follows:

The images are 600x600 which is not large enough, so he reduced the size of "largedefault2x" down a little bit and then uploaded the 600x600 image back to my site.

Since I have a lot of images to fix, I'll update them with a csv to be given later on today or so. We have to remember he is in China which has a 12 or so hours time difference.

About the zoom problem I had, here is the fix Jonny of https://www.sunnytoo.com/ gave me:

How to fix the Zoom feature for XF V3

Make sure to enable the zoom feature in the Theme editor module. Here:

theme editor > general > Zoom product images on hover: make sure "Yes" is enabled.

AND on Product page tab in the Theme editor module:

theme editor > Product pages tab > (search for zoom):

Select from these choices:

jqZoom or Fancybox: Standard zoom - I selected standard. Inner zoom Fancybox

Code updates:

Reactivate the zoom feature. Edit the \themes\transformer\css\responsive.css file.   Replace this code:   span.viewscrollspacer,   #viewscrollright,   #viewscrollleft,   .zoomPup,   .zoomWindow {     display: none!important; }   With this:   span.viewscrollspacer,   #viewscrollright,   #viewscrollleft {     display: none!important; }

and  Remove this code from the /themes/transformer/css/global.css

Which is  body.mobiledevice .zoomPup, body.mobiledevice .zoomWindow {   display: none!important; }

Works great! Zoom makes my site 100% better in my opinion.