thirty bees forum

Blog module always says 'no posts'

Dolfijn

Question

I'm finally at the last step in the migration from PS to TB. Last hurdle is the 'migration' from SmartBlog to the TB blog module. The first thing I don't understand is why the Blog module only works in the back office if I set " Disable non thirty bees modules " to No (in /Advanced Parameters/Performance). Otherwise, I get a blank screen (error 500) instead of the blog back office pages. Maybee I did something wrong when uninstalling Smartblog? That didn't went quite well  and I finally decided to delete the module code by hand (the four Smartblog modules).

Now I configured the TB Blog module and created two posts to see if it works. The two posts show up in the post list in the backoffice fine and are set to active. But at the url <domain>/blog it only tells 'no posts'. What can I do as there is nothing else to configure here.

1 answer to this question

Sorry. Already found it by myself. There is a new (when comparing to the Smartblog module I used in PS) selection box that has to be ticked for each post: the available language box. If ticked, the posts show up!

• Like 2