thirty bees forum

How can i add quantity buttons (+, - ) per product row in the cart dropdown ?

d3s1gn3r

Question

Hi guys, i was wondering how can i add the product quantity field and increase, decrease buttons per product  in the dropdown cart ?

I added the code below inside the /themes/community-theme-default/modules/blockcart/includes/dropdown.tpl file but worked partially.

Here is the code:

<td class="cart_quantity text-center" data-title="{l s='Quantity'}">
                {if (isset($cannotModify) && $cannotModify == 1)}
                  <span>
                    {if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}
                      {$product.customizationQuantityTotal}
                    {else}
                      {$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}
                    {/if}
                  </span>
                {else}
                  {if isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId) AND $quantityDisplayed == 0}
                    <span id="cart_quantity_custom_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" >{$product.customizationQuantityTotal}</span>
                  {/if}
                  {if !isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId) OR $quantityDisplayed > 0}

<input type="hidden" value="{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}" name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}_hidden">
                    <input size="2" type="text" autocomplete="off" class="cart_quantity_input form-control text-center" value="{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}"  name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}">
                    <div class="cart_quantity_button clearfix">
                      {if $product.minimal_quantity < ($product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed) OR $product.minimal_quantity <= 1}
                        <a rel="nofollow" class="cart_quantity_down btn btn-default button-minus" id="cart_quantity_down_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&op=down&token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Subtract'}">
                          <i class="icon icon-fw icon-minus"></i>
                        </a>
                      {else}
                        <a class="cart_quantity_down btn btn-default button-minus disabled" href="#" id="cart_quantity_down_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" title="{l s='You must purchase a minimum of %d of this product.' sprintf=$product.minimal_quantity}">
                          <i class="icon icon-fw icon-minus"></i>
                        </a>
                      {/if}
                      <a rel="nofollow" class="cart_quantity_up btn btn-default button-plus" id="cart_quantity_up_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Add'}"><i class="icon icon-fw icon-plus"></i></a>
                    </div>
                  {/if}
                {/if}
              </td>

The problem is that it works only if you visit checkout page. I noticed that this happens because the (+, -) quantity buttons need to call some events that are included in the file: /themes/community-theme-default/js/cart-summary.js, but  the file cart-summary.js is called only when you visit the checkout page. How can i make this work as i need it on my custom theme?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, d3s1gn3r said:

The problem is that it works only if you visit checkout page. I noticed that this happens because the (+, -) quantity buttons need to call some events that are included in the file: /themes/community-theme-default/js/cart-summary.js, but  the file cart-summary.js is called only when you visit the checkout page. How can i make this work as i need it on my custom theme?

Hello. Maybe you can add those events in Preferences -> Custom Code -> JS? as the code needs to be loaded in every page, it could work...