thirty bees forum

I cant install thritybees on Infinity Free

Bl4ckBl1zZ

Question

2 answers to this question

The problem isn't you or Softaculous; other people have found that a TB doesn't quite fit on any of the Vistapanel / Byethost / Infinityfree servers.

I had a go at installing on the other chain of free servers - the ones that run Zacky installer run by Atractsoft such as Awardspace. No luck either, and harder to try because no Softaculous. If you find a free one that hosts Thirtybees that would be great.

If you're looking-around cheap or free servers with easy installs, Fantastico and Softulicious run Thirtybees; Installatron didn't last time I looked. Hostinger has cheapish options and has been tested with thirtybees. I use Hosting.co.uk 's cheapest option which needs a secure server added - possibly free but tricky. 

Edited by veganline
typo

On 7/3/2020 at 11:59 PM, veganline said:

The problem isn't you or Softaculous; other people have found that a TB doesn't quite fit on any of the Vistapanel / Byethost / 8 ball pool / Infinityfree servers.

I had a go at installing on the other chain of free servers - the ones that run Zacky installer run by Atractsoft such as Awardspace. No luck either, and harder to try because no Softaculous. If you find a free one that hosts Thirtybees that would be great. 

If you're looking-around cheap or free servers with easy installs, Fantastico and Softulicious run Thirtybees; Installatron didn't last time I looked. Hostinger has cheapish options and has been tested with thirtybees. I use Hosting.co.uk 's cheapest option which needs a secure server added - possibly free but tricky. 

Thank you I will give it a look

Edited by ayssarowe