thirty bees forum

Interesting e-commerce forums

Havouza

I often look through different e-commerce forums to see what people are talking about. One of the biffer ones is Digital Point There is a thread about what is the best platform to use. It is started in 2015 but still alive. Interesting is that of all the posts PS is mentioned 3-4 times only and not for something good. The latest comment is "Prestashop is only for people who know nothing, all developers now want to quit this platform." tb is not mentioned which is not very surpricing, its new and not well known, YET. Magento, Wocommerce seems to be favorites. And then a big group of Shopify fans This weekend I will spend time pushing for tb in the 30 forums I have now signup in. Will be interesting to see the result In Sweden, the biggest party day of the summer is today. Midsummer. Raw fish, new potatoes, strawberries and cream and much more. All accompanied by a lot of ice cold vodka shots and beer.

Happy Midsummer!

@Havouza said in Interesting e-commerce forums:

I often look through different e-commerce forums to see what people are talking about. This weekend I will spend time pushing for tb in the 30 forums I have now signup in. Will be interesting to see the results

In Sweden, the biggest party day of the summer is today. Midsummer. Raw fish, new potatoes, strawberries and cream and much more. All accompanied by a lot of ice cold vodka shots and beer.

Happy Midsummer!

@Havouza So glad that you are making this effort to promote thirty bees. That's wonderful of you! I hope to do the same soon. For now I'm Tweeting and posting on Facebook.

Happy Midsummer! I choose the strawberries and cream and the new potatoes!

Have fun!

Something to consider in your posting on them forums is to push the B2B side of 30bz. Magento 2 Enterprise is built with a lot of B2B features but these aren't available in the Community Edition. For a huge number B2B stores the EE version of Magento is just not viable with it's ridiculous costs so there are a lot of stores owners who need B2B who won't make the switch to Magento 2 CE for this reason.

B2B could be a good area for 30bz to grow into as it's still a young market online compared to standard offline B2B processes.