thirty bees forum

copy_shopdata Parse error: syntax error, unexpected?

Billy

Question

( ! ) Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in C:\wamp64\www\4_clone_xxx_new\Admin\prestools\copy_shopdata_config.php on line 88
Call Stack
#	Time	Memory	Function	Location
1	0.0023	371080	{main}( )	...\copy_shopdata.php:0

Hi @musicmaster here is line 88 from copy_shopdata_config.php which looks fine to me. Is the error from a wayward comma in my database? Thank you in advance

$carrier_tables = "carrier","carrier_group","carrier_lang","carrier_shop","carrier_tax_rules_group_shop"

1335310597_Screenshot(2599).thumb.png.a39021a01fcb77fba5304659ef39fd1e.png

Edited by Script-Fu

14 answers to this question

@musicmaster Okay I have a new one. 

22:15:25
You are copying tables 1-262 of 262 tables.
Beware of timeouts: After finishing the last line on the screen should be "** finished **". If necessary increase the timeout at the start of this file. After a timeout you can increase startnum as you don't need to copy processed tables again.

oldconn = localhost.1_tw_clone_v10 = 140
new conn = localhost.1_tw_v10 = 139
1 old languages: en-us (1); 1 new languages: en (1);

Both shops need to have the same languages defined!en-us != en
Languages may have different id's but must have exactly the same names.

This may have to do with faulty data in your database.

It says that some product has an id_tax_rules_group value of 21. And that value may be not or insufficiently defined. 

If you don't use VAT the id_tax_rules_group would be expected to be zero.

BTW: VAT is not a module. It is a fundamental part of the software.

9 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

This may have to do with faulty data in your database.

It says that some product has an id_tax_rules_group value of 21. And that value may be not or insufficiently defined. 

If you don't use VAT the id_tax_rules_group would be expected to be zero.

BTW: VAT is not a module. It is a fundamental part of the software.

Quick questions then... Btw thank you for your time!

I am sitting here this morning matching module for module with your prestools between two websites before I run your copy_shopdata hopefully for the last time.

Both websites are presta 1.6.1.10 the first one is old as heck upgraded from around presta 1.3.1 the second one is a brand new install of 1.6.1.10 to well copy_shopdata over too.

I am missing one module on this old website called 

bvkexportproducts

I'm not even sure where to find this module as prestashop.com has been down for days now. All I can see about it is two tidbits in google search. Anyway with your post about "faulty data" gives me concern. Will your copy_shopdata move this faulty data over to the new website?

444323182_Screenshot(2841).thumb.png.1d87e20893f5044ba3cb4c4be8b3116d.png@musicmaster Okay so your saying that vat is system wide and used as tax no matter where you are in the world. As the tax in this shop is set to the US state of Maryland @ 6%

Okay so yea I think I'm going to need that to be moved over. Just not sure what to do about this as it's just a notice. Is there anyway to gather more info from presta than what I have at the moment?

Edited by Billy
To trim out some of the picture with all my tables.

Copy_shopdata doesn't copy modules. So deleting them from the ps_modules tables is not needed.

For knowing which modules were in the old shop - so that you later can install them in the new shop - you should either look in the backoffice or at module-info in Prestools. If you look at the database you should combine that with a look at the modules directory as deleting the files is a rather common way to delete modules (and that leaves them in the database).

I once had a look: there are two "countries" in the TB database that don't have VAT: Guernsey and Gibraltar.

If 21 is in the id_tax_rules_group table there must be another explanation for this warning. I am not sure what else it could be.