thirty bees forum

PaymentModule::validateOrder - Order cannot be created Cart 484 0x 0 5

veganline

Question

Stripe Payment module sends me the money.

Thirtybees sends me a message referring to the error log:
PaymentModule::validateOrder - Order cannot be created    Cart    484    0x 0    5

I thought I had solved this thing which comes and goes. I've re-installed the Stripe module since the problem and upgrading to version 1.3; the next order seemed OK. If anyone else has noticed anything similar or has any thoughts like other things to try please let me know.

Edited by veganline
simplified

1 answer to this question

I've tried an answer from a similar shopping cart's forum, headed "Order validation error SnapChatScore By SnapChatScore , February 26, 2020 in General topics". It ends "This has been fixed by disabling invoice creating via shop parameters > order settings > statuses". I don't use any of the customer account system, so anything that can be turned-off there is one less thing to go wrong. Hope it works.

Another partial solution: translating 
Payment Error: an error occured

• Failed to validate order

...to something more helpful like "please email example@example.com and let us know your postal address. Sometimes customers on Stripe Payments can't return to the shopping cart properly for reasons we don't understand, but we can still have your order information and probably payment"

The problem is that I can't find the error message among translations of error messages. Maybe it will turn-up.

Edited by veganline
maybe it will turn up