thirty bees forum

How can I imbed utube videos or self hosted videos on my home store page??

officerat

Hey I need help with an idea I have, I need to imbed utube videos into my home page for thirty bees to show a little bit about my store and some of the products. I can self host them on nextcloud if needed but if they are on utube they should play right in on the page, how can I do this? I'm willing to change the code to accomplish it whatever I have to do someone please tell me. Product information can be shown well through video.

?????

In Preferences->General you have two settings that you may need to change: Allow_iframes and Htmlpurifier.

If those have the good setting it is a matter of filling in a text block on your home page. But that depends on your theme.

It is unclear whether you know how to add a video in a plain html page.

I tried adding a Javascript video from Utube and it interfered with my javascript chat widget so I had to remove it, also it wouldn't play it was stuck with a play button. Also, the video was way to large for the page. I know how to edit html for adobe dreamweaver but I don't know how to do it for thirtybees. I am looking to post some small window videos that have the ability to go full screen if clicked. Is there a way to self host them from Nextloud? Utube?

Edited by officerat
Hosting from Nextcloud or Utube?