thirty bees forum

Where can I find a Free Mega Menu for community theme?

officerat

I have been searching for a mega drop down menu and I am still searching for a really deluxe menu. So far I found one called:

Prestashop Top horizontal menu with dropdowns

This is modification of standard "block top menu" module for PrestaShop. It creates top horizontal menu with dropdows. Each menu item can be explored easily. Thanks to this customers can explore menu tree with categories in a much better way.

https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/top-horizontal-menu-with-dropdowns.html

The original menu I could not click on the second row it would not work it just kept flashing subcategory images and the menu was pretty much useless. Until I found this one it looks the same when its just sitting there but the drop downs are much smarter and they suite the community theme better, this is ultimately a way better menu than what thirtybees comes with it just works, when I hover it does open that drop down picture but this time all the links are clickable on the second row. This is suitable for everyone. I highly recommend it. But I am still looking for a free mega menu if anyone knows anything let me know by responding to this post.