thirty bees forum

How to fully remove modules and associated data in thirty bees?

riorolan76

Question

I'm facing an issue with removing modules from the back office in thirty bees. Even after uninstalling certain modules, I'm still noticing remnants or traces of these modules in the system. This includes leftover database entries or files that weren't completely removed during the uninstallation process. Could someone please provide a reliable method or suggest a module that ensures the complete removal of modules and their associated data from the database? I want to ensure a clean and thorough uninstallation process. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, riorolan76 said:

I'm facing an issue with removing modules from the back office in thirty bees. Even after uninstalling certain modules, I'm still noticing remnants or traces of these modules in the system. This includes leftover database entries or files that weren't completely removed during the uninstallation process. Could someone please provide a reliable method or suggest a module that ensures the complete removal of modules and their associated data from the database? I want to ensure a clean and thorough uninstallation process. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Unfortunately there is none reliable method. Thirty bees / prestashop have no idea what database changes module performed, or where it stores its data.

It's module responsibility to clean after  themselves. And lot of them is doing poor job at that.