thirty bees forum

Volume Discounts with combinations false price FO (AEUC)

zimmer-media

Question

i see now, that i have problem with the right prices with volume discounts and product combinations. i think its a problem with AEUC module.

you can see it on image 2 43,92 € - 3 =24,45 € ????

page https://ladydee-yarn.com/en/4-ply-yarn/korallenriff-royal-blue-outside

0_1502269420283_FireShot Screen Capture #241 - 'Korallenriff - royal blue outside - Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_en_4-ply-yarn_korallenriff-royal-blue.png0_1502269436848_FireShot Screen Capture #242 - 'Korallenriff - royal blue outside - Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_en_4-ply-yarn_korallenriff-royal-blue.png

2 answers to this question

I've installed TB 1.0.3 from Softalicious on a completely fresh install without doing any new modules or configurations and tested out the quantity discount on the candle product option 'puffin 16oz' with 5% discount on 2 or more. Base price is $20.50, I save up to $2.05 but when I change the quantity to 2 the new price changes from $20.50 to $15.68.

This price of $20.50 is an increase from the base of $4.00 (original $16.50) so it looks like the quantity discount is ignoring the price increase for the combination and working from the $16.50, not the $20.50. Also I'm not sure how $16.50 - $1.025 (rounds to $1.03) becomes $15.68.

When added to the cart the unit price is correctly shown as $19.48 down from £20.50 (- 5%) so it looks like some issue on the product page only.

I tested with the 12 oz honey, the base product and it had the right discount. I also tried with the 12 oz puffin (no price uplift) and it was also correct indicating it is ignoring the impact on price when displaying the new discounted price on the product page.