thirty bees forum

PayPal Checkout Button - paypal popup disappears

alwayspaws

Question

I'm testing PayPal payments and now when clicking on the PayPal Checkout Button, the popup for logging into PayPal appears but disappears before it loads.

I tried in three browsers on my desktop - chrome, firefox and safari and the PayPal cookies are allowed.

I was afraid this was going to happen to customers who don't know from clearing cache - unless it's clearing "cash" out of their wallets - and now it has happened.

I tried this without logging in and with logging in.

This is not due to the latest PayPal update because I tried it before updating the PayPal module and tried it again after updating the PayPal Module.

I can't give a screenshot because the popup disappears too quickly and I have a slowwww connection.

8 answers to this question

I read more often about failures from paypal modules. I use a payment provider which also supports paypal/creditcard/Ideal/etc. etc. Ofcourse this cost me an extra 10 cts per payment... but i have never had any problems during thousands and thousands of payments. Payment is ofcourse a very important thing in a webshop, isnt it worth to implement a payment provider which works always without problems? Maybe its simple to me, or i misunderstand the posts, but those few cents doesnt make any sense when your shop works likes it has to?