thirty bees forum

1.0.3 update adds TB images to menu

spidawebs

Question

8 answers to this question

@mdekker Also, my POS module won't work since the update. When I go into it, it won't load and I get the following error in the chrome console:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://www.domain.co.uk/modules/tpvtienda/actions.php?action=updateCompra&adminDir=admin-tb&idcurrency=1&idcustomer=9&tax=1&idemployee=1&idcart=3413&idlang=1&idshop=1&_=1503054333942. Request header field X-Requested-With is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.

Any idea what this means and how to fix it?

Hi there,

I have the same issue as the OP.  I have just done a brand new install of TB 1.2.0

I've added a few product categories and configured the top menu however I can't get rid of the TB default menu image? 

In the Block Top Menu settings, I have selected and unselected the option to automatically select images for subcategories.  I've changed subcategory images.  I've reset the Block Top Menu module.  I've forced template recompilation and cleared cache but it still remains?

Please advise how I can remove this image.

Thank you

menu.jpg

***UPDATE***

I downloaded and installed the Cleaner module and wiped all existing data.  Had to recreate my categories etc. but got rid of the image.

Edited by inspectaclueso
  • Like 1