thirty bees forum

Disable Payment modules "Carrier restrictions"

Gontesque

Question

Hi, by default I see a setting for choosing wich payment modules is available for wich shipping carriers...

Generally, that is awesome, but it is very uncompatible with shipping solution I use'. Is there any way to either disable the restriction completely (so all payments modules is available for all couriers)?

(*=My store contains a module that during ceckout sends goods information to a third party, returning temporary carriers for each customer, thus meaning there will always be new carriers without allowed payment methods.)

3 answers to this question

Ah, that might indeed be a solution, I'll look into that option!

It's a swedish module called Fraktjakt - https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-carriers/17108-fraktjakt-swedish-shipping-integration.html

In the stores I'm currently using PS 1.6, payment modules can only be restricted by currency or country, if I would like to restrict by carrier there is third party modules for that, but nothing pre-installed.

As a temporary solution, I simply added alot of rows directly in the module_carrier table to allow some future carriers.

The real solution is indeed to simply make the module add the apropriate rows when adding carriers. Thank you @dynambee for suggesting that. Possibly a bit abvious, but I really didn't think in that direction :)