thirty bees forum

Paypal module not working

Havouza

Question

Hi! I use the new native Paypal module but it don't work properly. I dont use the community theme but this must be a TB problem. After choosing paypal I get a bland page, see screenshot. This is the same if I use the Paypal standard from PS

0_1489147215032_Screenshot 2017-03-10 13.55.50.png

17 answers to this question

I would say just the text need to be changed. Just so people understand that both set of credentials is needed. I dont know if it would be possible to have a form where both sets are added and when you switch to Go Live the "sharp ones are used", otherwise the sandbox ones are used

I didn't have a problem and wrote the tutorial step by step as I went through each. I stated that you have to save all the credentials.

Once I get through other problems, I will look at the tutorial again and update it as needed unless someone else does it before I do.

If you install it and then try to configure it you can get the impression that if you have live credentials and then change to sandbox mode it will go to sandbox mode. But that is not true. It just stops working. That is what I meant with change the text on the config page. Or perhaps make it possible to add both sets of credentials at once

Please see the below forum post. I wish I could help further but I need to get products on my site and can't get them on until the double slash in the URL is fixed.

https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/92/tutorial-on-setting-up-the-paypal-module-paypal-v4-0-0-by-thirty-bees