thirty bees forum

Error during installation!

Anima

Question

15 answers to this question

@devnix @roband7 @mdekker

I think that as permissions are ok, I am currently with the store still in prestashop 1.6.1.11, a site in wordpress, and I am installed prestashop 1.7 to verify if the same occurs, I think strange, since I have installed before with this same installer, if it is Any problem with the php configuration could you suggest something?

No log errors

Já estou com muita raiva desse ubuntu, acho que só é aceitável usar essa distribuição em desktop, vou voltar para Debian 8.6 super desatualizado, mas que não me dá dor de cabeça!

sorry I am already very angry about this ubuntu, I think it is only acceptable to use this distribution on desktop, I will return to Debian 8.6 super outdated, but that does not give me a headache!

@mdekker

I built an environment in Debian 8.7, PHP 5.6, apache2, mariadb and ispconfig.

HHVM, FAST-CGI, CGI, SuPHP, PHP-FPM, Mod-PHP, any of these do not work with prestashop / thirtybees? (Or works with bugs)

@devnix

The resolution was this

@Anima said in Error during installation!:

@mdekker

I built an environment in Debian 8.7, PHP 5.6, apache2, mariadb and ispconfig.

Debian has never been my favorite distribution, for being always outdated, but after today it just turned out to be my favorite (for servers).

@mdekker

I did change that the PS forum recommended 30 => 60

/etc/apache2/php5/apache2/php.ini /etc/apache2/php5/cgi/php.ini /etc/apache2/php5/cli/php.ini /etc/apache2/php5/fmp/php.ini

maxinputtime = 60 maxinputvars=9999 ( Only change here does not work) Memorylimit = 512M All uploads = 128MB zlibcomprezlib.outputcompression = On

Can you recommend me better current settings? The ones I found are old.