thirty bees forum

Implementing Facebook ads pixel tracking code in TB?

ukclearance

Question

I am trying to set up Facebook tracking pixel that lets FB track your ads and so I only pay for the ads when I get a sale. I have managed to put the pixel javascript in the header section using the contentbox module and the Chrome pixel helper plugin shows that is working. Where I am getting stuck is where to put the event code which tracks when you have made a sale. I need to put this code on the order confirmation page in the header section ```

``` I thought I could create another content box and just hook it into that page but it doesn't show up in modules positions. Has anyone successfully integrated the Facebook tracking pixel into TB?

7 answers to this question

@ukclearance

From Prestashop I know that with scripts the "literal" must be used. For TB, I had not needed it so far and so I do not know if it might be due to it. ``` {literal} <----u have to add {literal} to add custom javascript inside .tpl file if its tpl file

{/literal} ```

So you think I need to edit the template files rather than be able to hook in the contentbox module to the order confirmation page? I don't mind editing its just obviously easier to do it with the module if I can so i don't need to worry about updating taking out any modifications