thirty bees forum

Documentation page is ignorant between 992 and 1199 pixels width

Traumflug

Question

Having a browser window width between 992px and 1199px, the documentation page is completely ignorant. No link underlining when hovering, menu items don't highlight, buttons or menus not clickable. As if the whole page was just a large picture.

On narrower and wider screens it works fine.

P.S.: Browser is Firefox 52.0.2 on Ubuntu 16.10.

8 answers to this question

@Traumflug The manual is being worked on and will take time since only one person seems to be writing it. Formatting links comes later. Alerting @twistcapmedia to your comment. Thank you.

@twistcapmedia - let's get the width of the manual to be responsive and to be the optimal width for desktops.

No need to write that in bold, @alwayspaws, we all know this. :-)

If I have concerns about TB at all, it's certainly not about developers being lazy. More like the opposite, those people being too enthusiastic, trying to fix all the known code issues at once ... and never managing to get even a bugfix release settled with all this enthusiasm.

I'm enthusiastic, too! :) The bolded part is so others will hopefully notice it and get motivated to help out. I'm referring to non-coders, actually.

I've noticed how hard you've been working, since I get the github updates. Thank you very much for it.

Wish I knew coding.