thirty bees forum

Translation Not changed

ipeary

Question

Hello Guys I need some help in the next points: 1- I'm translating front office to Arabic But some didn't changed like "in stock" 2- how to make Arabic the default language for the market 3- how to changes main Sections the site? You can review my market here https://ipeary.com/imarket/

Thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

Hi, 1 - I can't help you, maybe @yaniv14 could help you more. You always have an option to translate it in the tpl file, but I don't think it is the right way doing it. 2 - from localization you could set the default language 3 - if you mean categories with main sections. When you EDIT every category or product name, there is a language drop down box beside each field. There you could change it for every language you use. If you set just one language, once you create new category or product it will be in you preferred language, but all those created before, should be translated.

If you want to translate installed modules go to: localization/translations/; then from: type of translation: installed module translations; choose your theme and desired language below. There you could edit module translations.