thirty bees forum

Cart Rules

Kleijn36

How can I set up a price rule that when a customer select for a fixed amount (FE 50,00) of a specific category gives free shipping. In the current price rules / cart rules you can only set the minimum amount for the total shopping cart and The cart must contain at least .. product(s) matching the following rules. Is there a module for this or a way to change it in “The cart must contain at least ( amount) product(s) matching the following rules.

@kleijn36 I do not know if I understand correctly, but in the price rules, you can determine which categories and / or products the shopping cart must contain for this option to work.

0_1524783401603_af665b89-1d13-406b-be2d-faf5981d93f3-image.png

EDIT: Do not let yourself be confused by the option "Product selection", here you have choices that may help you further. - products - variants - categories - manufacturer -supplier ....

You're going to run into a wall when you try to have products that are free shipping and not free shipping in the same cart. There's no XOR type logic to knock out one rule in favour of the other, other than setting rules as incompatible with each other. It get much worse when you get into the realms of reduced shipping costs.

The PrestaShop core cart/shipping rules are rubbish tbh. You need the ability to apply conditional logic to the rules.

@DavidP That is the exact problem. What i need is 2 rules, 1 must give free shipping cost when buy a fixed amount from a certain catagory, the other must give free shipping when the total of the cart is above a fixed amount.

@datakick is there a solution or a module that can handle this?