thirty bees forum

French theme translation problem, and optimization problem

tsoful

Question

hello, I've a problem with the translation of the community default theme. I have change many translations who are working, but it's impossible to change the label "in stock" on product-list an product. I have do the translation in BO but that don't work in front office.![text alternatif](0_1525002080661_theme-image.jpg url de l'image) I am working on the community theme and I can't change the number phone color, like in the picture attach.

someone can help me please?

best regards

20 answers to this question

hey ant :) the delivery text, you say the original translation ? I'm translating module and theme into french, but this "in stock" stay in english. I seen the file lang fr but it's correctly write in french, like I translated in the BO. I don't understand why it still in english in the front office... :(

actually it should work. I have set up 5 languages in my shop. maybe it's the cache. if you have activated it under perfomance, then disable it to set up and test. Of course, do not forget to empty the cache

delivery text , if you have modul aeuc installed, you can change it at the module-settings.

hello, okay ant ^^ aeuc it's advanced EU compliance, thank you I've changed translation of module,

but the "in stock" stay in english... the translation is in product-list-item no?

I will have to change the file en.php and the product-list-item.tpl for do the change.

the update to TB 1.0.4 I have made yesterday, don't resolve the problem, but I have not updated the defaut-theme because it's modified.

maybe if I update the theme, the problem will resolved?

best regards

hey @Lathaneo, it works for the translation thank you ^^

and for the color of phone number too, in the top of file blockcontact.css in folder community-theme-default/css/modules/blockcontact I've write:

```

blockcontact-phone .phone-link {

color: #fff; }

blockcontact-phone .phone-link:hover{

color: #efe8fe; } ``` Now Ihave other problem, the blocktopmenu font-awesone icon don't work on little screen i don't know why :cryingface: :cryingface: :cryingface: :cryingface: 0_1525129743397_Capture d’écran_2018-05-01_00-46-12.jpg regards

Hi @tsoful

I think you modified you CSS, cause, it's not like that in genuine file.

Replace: .cat-title.active:after { content: "f068"; } By: .cat-title.active:after { content: "\f068"; } Tricky bug ! Regard