thirty bees forum

404 Webservice Error

spidawebs

Question

We use an external system to print our shipping labels which communicates with Prestashop via the webservice to mark the order as shipped and add the tracking number. This works fine with our Prestashop store, but it won't change the order status on our thirty bees store.

Looking at the logs, the server is giving a 404 error when it tries to update:

domain.co.uk.log:40.68.122.101 - - [22/May/2018:14:43:41 +0100] "PUT /api/ordercarriers?wskey=AAMTLY39UFGCHB1N26Y6L7MEAU3P9NSZ HTTP/1.1" 404 6523 "-" "RestSharp/106.2.1.0"

Any idea why it is doing this and how to fix it?

7 answers to this question

Just an update, our hosting company are saying it's the .htaccess file which is causing the problem. The only reference I can find to the webservice is here:

RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/] RewriteRule ^api$ api/ [L] RewriteRule ^api/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

This was put in by thirty bees by default so I would have thought this should be correct and doesn't need changing, but is it possible this is causing the 404 error?

I'm tearing my hair out over this and still can't get it resolved.

The hosting company are adamant it is being caused by an .htaccess file. I've deleted all the ones I can find and it still doesn't work. Here's another error related to it I have found in the logs:

[Wed Jun 06 09:22:39.573409 2018] [accesscompat:error] [pid 9044] [client 40.68.122.101:27000] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/domains/domain.com/privatehtml/api

Please, does anyone know how to fix this? It seems there are several bugs with the webservice.