thirty bees forum

Connecting Mailchimp issue

x97wehner

Question

I'm trying to add a connected site on mailchimp.com for tracking. Mailchimp is unable to verify when I add the script to the custom code part of my site in thirty bees. How can I achieve this?

I do have the thirty bees mailchimp module installed and connected and customers feed into mailchimp. However, no tracking back to mailchimp is happening.

4 answers to this question

Well, I was using the script they give you on the website for custom connections. I'm noticing now though that they advise it won't work for backend tracking. So, let me revise my question a bit, should I expect backend e-commerce tracking to work with 30 bees and mailchimp because the only functionality this is working now is keeping my list subscribers flowing into MC.

I appreciate the assistance since I had this working with PS previously but the move to the thirtybees MC module killed it.

@mdekker I'm not seeing a hook available for displayHeader. Instead, I just have Header as a hook for the frontend. Mailchimp is hooked here as well as displayFooter and I still don't get the connected sites option. Script is also disabled as well.