thirty bees forum

After migration can't login to back office

alex

Question

Hello, I just tried to migrate from PS 1.6.19 to TB 1.0.7 and when I try to login to back office it seems that it's not even trying to check if login credentials are right. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Debug is enabled

4 answers to this question

I can confirm this, a request happens when clicking on Login, but it gets answered with a code 500 failure, without error message. Nginx logs should point towards the solution.

... and let us know the solution, there are a number of things the migration module can do to avoid this in the future.

Found this in log [18-Oct-2018 14:16:29] WARNING: [pool domain.com] child 413 said into stderr: "NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for ModuleCore::isEnabled(), called in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/domain.com/classes/Hook.php on line 287 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/domain.com/classes/module/Module.php on line 1429"

[18-Oct-2018 14:16:35] WARNING: [pool domain.com] child 413 said into stderr: "NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class PageCache, because the name is already in use in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/domain.com/modules/pagecache/pagecache.php on line 0"

So I renamed pagecache folder on modules folder and now it works fine. Thanks, guys for the help. :)